lunes, agosto 20, 2007

Recepcionista de noche(III)..........in English, please

What time is it? I really don't know and I really don't care. It's a cold night. It's a loveless night. It's just another night without you. What can I do now? I've just counted all the money, I've checked the emails(although that isn't my task but I'm so bored!), I'm thinking about a lot of things and I'm thinking about anything at all. I'm thinking about you, of course. But again, my mind disobeys me and travels to an unknown place. Don't ask me where am I because I can't give you an accurate answer.
It's a broken night and the stars are lost pieces and the moon is a huge white hole. A lonely man watches the moon, watches the stars, watches the darkness. That man is me. What time is it?(once again) I really don't mind. A long, quietful night is now watching me. Two spies without secrets to hide.

Oh, sorry...It's ten past four in the morning but the morning is so far away...

No hay comentarios: