jueves, diciembre 29, 2005

ProChristmas Commando(3rd part)

Hello to all my international readers. New Year's Eve is coming and I have asked to myself: "What I'm going to do?" There are several options: going out from pub to pub and paying my drinks in each pub, going out just to one pub and staying there all the night(the name for this in Spanish is "cotillón"). In these kind of places, you pay an amount of money(between 25-100 euros or even more) and you can drink all that you want and you can have dinner again(canapé and things like that). In some pubs, there are also a draw of different presents. Another option is going to a friend's house and the last option(and the worst) is staying at home with my family and relatives.
So after thinking for a while(just a few seconds, hehehe) I've decided to go out from pub to pub and pay my drinks in each one because, in my opinion, it's the cheapest option(ok, ok, staying at home is the cheapest one), if I get tired of one pub, I can go to another pub and besides, it's the funniest thing to do. But you can give your opinion, if you want...(you can do in Spanish, if you don't dare with English)

2 comentarios:

Edda dijo...

Y esto?? Es que ahora para poder enterarnos de lo que pones en tu blog vamos a tener que contratarte para que nos des unas clases de inglés??

Borja dijo...

Es que, como me han puesto comentarios en inglés pues se me "antojó" escribir esto para mi numerosísima audiencia extranjera, jeje. Pero si quieres te lo traduzco eh? que no me cuesta nada...